Monday 6 May 2013

A Lil Something...

Well...before I even attempt to continue with my story writing,Let me tell You a lil something about myself.....

I may not be a perfect person with a good command of English.. I wrote what I feel,What I experience and how I see things the way it is.. Yes My Story is about me...My Life.... Might not be interesting but I've lived it..The so-called Love-Hate relationship I had with my life..

I don't like to be judged and neither do I want to judge. I'm being frank and honest coz I dare.. I dare to admit the mistakes in my life and I dare to just be verbally honest about it. And if being brave and open to it is so called STUPID,then those who judge only after knowing the partial truth are IDIOTs.. 

My Story hasn't end,It has just begun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment