Sunday 19 May 2013

My Story..... Twisted Words

It all started on Christmas eve of 93',the conversation seems all so meaningful and nice. That night after a very long talk,we decided that the time is right for us to be together. All the experiences that we have gone thru individually made us think that what supposed to be would really meant to be. Can't believe that from someone so random that we'v managed to be bestfrens then its actually proceeding to be a couple. Must admit that it felt happy to be together again. So here we are, being together and having it as our lil secret. 

Well,the secret was short lived as we were together for almost a week without anyone knowing and then finally its about time for us to meet up. Knowing the nature of my job and the people that are my colleagues,there's no way that its gonna be a good surprise for them. Especially towards the 'sister' that I have. She's been having major crush on him for as long as I could remember. I know that I can't just break the news to her instantly. So,I did what I did,you can call me names for all you want after reading about what I did but at that point of time,I really didn't have any regrets at all. I took one fine day to be breaking the news to her then,told her about how me and beau got to contact each other again. She was indeed surprised that the phonecall happened. The only part that I purposely left out was the part that we'v been together again eversince then. With a lil white lie,I told her that he's been asking about her too when she started to ask me if he knows about her existence. There came all the good reviews about him... About how good a guy he is,about he is being a nice guy and all... For a moment there,I almost believed that she had meant all those words...haha... 

These nice and flowery words about him lingers on at work for almost 3 days. She even kept praising him of his gentlemanly ways when they used to hang out in a group... Why 3 days? Well,that is because,he'd be finally be fetching me from work then.. Yup...meeting everyone up close that night... On that very day itself,the moment when I saw her at work,I summed up my courage and tell her everything... Everything,from the very day I made that call till the day that I was standing right in front of her. And to my surprised,words change !!! From the 'Nice' person he is,he became the 'playa' type... She started rambling about how I shouldn't be with him,how he likes to break a woman's heart,how notorious he could be and that I'd regret being with him....so on and so forth...  Really nothing beats the way when a woman is scorned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment