Thursday 16 May 2013

My Story....Facade??

As the story goes, finally I'v contacted him. Its such a relief to be hearing from him again. The all familiar voice,the talks and everything. There's definitely a lot of catching up for us. All the past that we had with each other was instantly forgotten. Told him about Gary's demise and he told me about his NS life and his break up with a girl whom he nearly got engaged to. Ya..we do have our own history together.. Never really a bad one but indeed something that I find unique. Maybe,you could just say that I'm just a bad boy magnet. Hahaha...funny indeed.... Well there's a reason for me to be saying this actually.. Met him during one of those event outings that I had with my frens a few years back.. Its the countdown to the New Year to be precised. He was the sort of boys whose cute looking..  I myself was not really a looker then. Had a short fling with him till one day we decoded that we still want to experience life,we still wants to enjoy our teens and its definitely not the time for commitments yet. So we parted and become best frens. That's when he started being high from drinking and drugs of all sorts. And he starts dating girls after girls whom of which are in a circle of my frens. I know...its weird to be seeing an ex beau with other girls and still be on good terms with him. But that's the uniqueness of it all. The understandings that we possessed between one another. He's not the only one dating tho,for a fact that I'm doing it too but when it comes to our nightly chats on the phone,nothing about our rendezvous would ever emerge. We'd just talk with comfort and laughters everynight.

This time round,the conversation is definitely different. We seems to miss each other so badly. Then finally,after nearly 3 hours of talk,he finally confesses to still be holding the flames for me. Even tho I'm skeptical,the sense of happiness was there. To think that a failed relationship,being a witness to his flamboyant ways and losing contact for quite sometimes would still have him harboring those feelings for me. As for me,all I wanted to do is to get on with life. Not to forget Gary but just having to move on. The mind just needed a rebound guy. And he seems perfect coz I know that he won't hurt me,I know that he cares for me but what I didn't know and never could predict after so many years later was that he's the biggest mistake of my entire life and existence. At that point of time,all I did see was that he's my knight in shinning armor. 

After so much thinking,being bestfrens and all,on that fateful morning we decided to be together this time. To be special towards each other since we already knew and accepts each of our own colorful background and experiences. The happiest moment indeed. A win win situation for me. To have a rebound guy who understands me fully,knows me personally and accept me for who I am. A person whom of which everyone is familiar with. Even my family knew him. But little do I know the hard truth to it all.... It's all a facade,a beginning indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment